Re: NMU mozilla 0.9.3-0.1

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 08:20:18AM -0700, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> 0.9.3 builds without problems on woody (which has some dependency
> conflicts with kitame's unstable packages):

While this is unlikely for reasons of release refridgeration, it would
really be nice to have at least 0.9.3 in woody.  To be quite bluntly,
previous versions suck and have some serious problems, many of which have
at least the appearance of being gone now.

Especially the image tearing and vieo menu's text size problems are fixed
now.  The broken images were just frustrating and the text sizes are what
keep me from having to use X at 640x480 whenver I'm looking at a web page.
=)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@d2dc.net>                   Free software developer

* Knghtbrd crosses his toes
<Knghtbrd> (if I crossed my fingers it would be hard to type)