Re: New debian-devel archive

on Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 12:23:20AM +0300, Sami Haahtinen (ressu@uusikaupunki.fi) wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 02:35:04PM -0600, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> > We've just finished putting together a live archive of all the debian
> > mailing lists from 1998 to the present. If you read the debian lists on a
> > regular basis, as I do, I'd suggest you take a look since it's a lot of
> > data-mining fun. ;-) Since the archiving software is open source, if you run
> > a mailing list yourself, you might also be interested in it.
>
> this looks really nice.. after adding the debian layout to this, it
> could replace the current lists.debian.org interface.

Any old pack rat will tell you that two piles of old junk are safer than
one.  Keeping two independent-but-recognized archives could be a Good
Thing®.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>            http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
 What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?               There is no K5 cabal