Another Debian job in Boston US

[ Alas, there still doesn't appear to be a debian-jobs list, so here I
  am again in debian-devel. ]

If anyone in the Boston area is looking for a Linux job, I've got two:

 - One "tools" post doing lots of Perl, make, and version control
   work, with bonus cross-compile and library packaging tasks, and...

 - One "kernel" job doing tricky port work to the SMP MIPS64-based
   part we're using.  We have a rather unstable 32 bit port of 2.4.2
   in hand which needs updading to modern 2.4, plus there's loads of
   work needed on the platform VM code and chip-specific drivers.  We
   would consider a contractor for this one.

There is a $1000 referral for anyone who finds us one of these people;
I'd love to see that go to some deserving Debian developer.  So if you
know anyone at all, do tell.

Details:

  The company is a one year old startup building network equipment for
  3G wireless carriers.  Our box obviously runs Linux, and our
  development work is of course all done on Debian ;)

  We're in the Boston area; specifically Tewksbury.  It's about 20
  minutes from Cambridge/Somerville/etc.  We can relocate good people
  from elsewhere in the US if you want to move.

  See also http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/hiring.html

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor<at>picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
   Linux Printing Website and HOWTO:  http://www.linuxprinting.org/