Re: pine & testing

On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 11:41:25AM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Does somebody knows why pine_4.33-4 is not in testing?
>      * pine 4.33-4 (currently 4.33-2) (optional) (low)
>           + Maintainer: Santiago Vila <sanvila@debian.org>
>           + pine uploaded 20 days ago, out of date by 10 days!
>           + pine is source only, but has binaries in some arches?!
>           + not considered

You can't have binary's from a source only package in the archive, by
definition. (If you do, then it's not source only) The testing scripts
try to avoid touching things they don't understand.

(There's an explicit list of source only packages since they have to be
handled differently by katie. pine's the only such package)

Cheers,
aj