request for help: libpam-heimdal

Hello,

Does anyone use libpam-heimdal?

At the moment, the version in unstable is seriously broken, and I
can't get it to work with the latest versions of Heimdal.

It keeps causing segmentation faults, but only with the heimdal
versions later then or equal to 0.3f (so if you compile against 0.3e
and install 0.3f, it works fine.)

The best I have been able to determine is that an invalid parameter is
used in a function call to libkrb5 (full details on request). However,
as soon as I compile everything with -g, the segmentation fault
disappears (although libpam-heimdal still doesn't work either; as it
doesn't obtain any tickets).

I have not uploaded the latest version of libpam-heimdal for this
reason, the copy I am working with is almost identical to what I last
uploaded anyway.

However, I strongly suspect that the latest binaries I have uploaded
are useless, because the dependent libraries no longer exist.

Any ideas?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>