Re: Official KDevelop packages for Debian

(not subbed to debian-kde, so removed the cross-post)

Thanks for the hard work, Norm. I tried to dpkg -i the -3 debs and got
this:

dpkg: error processing kdevelop_1.9.20010726-3_i386.deb (--install):
 trying to overwrite `/usr/bin/extractrc', which is also in package
kdesdk-scripts
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)

Nothing I suppose a --force-overwrite can't "work around."

Cheers,
dtc

---
Dan Chen                 crimsun@email.unc.edu