Re: [gpm] Searching for working maintainer's email address

It seems that I had setup the warp@debian.org address to forward to
babylon.magenet.net which I only used for a week or two.

I've fixed that, though it might take the debian.org address a day or so
to catch up, however warp@babylon.d2dc.net should work just fine.

Note that I'm not subscribed to -devel myself, you can thank Jeremy for
grabbing me on IRC and turning me on to it.

Also, I have not seen the messages in question, so if you could resend
them to me I'd appreciate it.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801