Re: nfs root for boot floppy? or initrd loaded via tftpd?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Craig Sanders wrote:

> (all this because mkfs.xfs and other XFS utilities won't fit on the
> boot floppy and i have a dozen machines to build using XFS. i *could*

If this is more about xfs than it is about the magicks you're trying to
accomplish, I suggest trying the xfs boot floppies from
http://www.digitaltux.com/ which worked fairly well for me. Of course,
it's not the most sure fire way of installing with xfs, but it's surely
the easiest.