Re: ITP: fkiss -- implementation of KISekae Set system (KISS) for X Window System.

Junichi Uekawa dijo:
> > fkiss is a public domain softwear.
>
> Wow, we get to include free clothes for Debian !
> Maybe a section main/clothes is in order  ?

I know, that's why I'll get in touch with upstream :-)))
Wonder if there are any cool copyleft tshirts for an ITP :-)

--
	Do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?
   Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (Kernel 2.4.6) on a Reiserfs system