Re: How to know if config.{sub,guess} are up to date ?

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 06:00:25PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> At the top of these files I see:
>
> timestamp='2001-04-20'
>
> Since which date these files are OK ?

Well, check the code, if they recognize hppa, sh, s390 and ia64, it's fine.
I have packages with files with that date, I think it's fine.

You could check the CVS changelog at the upstream site (sorry, forgot the
URL), but that would probably take some time.

Take the most recent file you can find :) Try autotools-dev.

BTW your mailer has mistaken Mail-Copies-To: with Mail-Followup-To:.