Re: ITP: tsocks -- transparent network access through a SOCKS 4 or 5 proxy

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 10:27:05AM +0200, Tamas SZERB <toma@rulez.org> wrote...

> > > How does it differ from dante-client?
> >
> > Personally, i found tsocks to be more stable and light-weight then
> > dante-client.
>
> OK, what was the problem with dante client? And the question is still: to
> package or not to package tsocks? :)

Dante is too slow to be usable, IMHO.
Please package it, I think it is enriching the Debian archive.

# If you don't want to anymore, I'd take over but would be glad if
# you did it.

--
	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF