Re: OpenH323 Debian packages

> As a first step you should file a bug report stating that new upstream
> version is available.
> If you like you could also provide the URL where your .debs are
> available via http.

Ok, this step has been done right now, I have filled bugs against Bossek's
packages and I have put my packages available via ftp and http at
ftp.manty.net/debian-extra/h323

There are still some bugs that I need to look at, and I'll look at them
throughout this week.

I'd appreciate some help in fixing #104666 on pwlib wich is not related with
hppa but with pwlib and maybe some other openh323 related packages not
building on gcc 3.0.

If Bossek doesn't show up in a week or two I'll upload probably with a NMU,
even though I've been sugested to do an straight take over, I'll think about
both posibilities, I'd like the packages to have a maintainer before woody
is out.

As always comments are welcome!

Regards...
--