ITP: framerd -- a distributed OO database designed to support the maintenance and sharing of knowledge bases

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

FramerD is an object oriented distributed  database, optimized for the
sort of pointer-intensive data  structures used by  semantic networks,
frame   systems, and  many  intelligent  agent  applications.  FramerD
databases readily include  millions  of searchable  frames and may  be
distributed over multiple   networked machines.  FramerD  includes  an
extensive scripting language based  on Scheme with special support for
web-based interfaces.

Framerd 2.2 may be redistributed under the terms of the GNU LGPL.

Note: I already   asked the author why  he  decided to switch  to LGPL
(Framerd 2.1 was   GPL)  since I  suspect  that  he thinks  that   GPL
interpreters can't be fed proprietary data.  In the meantime I'll work
on the package.