Re: libgtop can't build on testing

On 12 Jul 2001, Thomas Poindessous wrote:

> I was trying to rebuild libgtop on a testing box.
> It need libguile-dev which is not in testing (it's in unstable).
>
> Do you want I fill a bug-report against libgtop or I missed a step ?

I'm wondering why the testing scripts don't check whether the build
dependencies can be fulfilled in testing?

Anyway: I think you should fill a bug report because the new Guile won't
make it into testing in the near future (scwm depends on the old libguile6
library package and it doesn't build with the new Guile - if noone fixes
scwm and ajt doesn't do any tricks Guile 1.4 won't be in Debian 3.0).

cu
Adrian

--

Get my GPG key: finger bunk@debian.org | gpg --import

Fingerprint: B29C E71E FE19 6755 5C8A  84D4 99FC EA98 4F12 B400