rc.d foster

I've written a really small tool in Python to monitor /etc/rcx.d
directories from script automatically added by post inst script that use
update-rc.d to set up start scripts.
I think that is very inelegent to keep a link to avoid update-rc.d to
create other links, so I've written rc.d foster, that works like
debfoster for runlevel directories.

You can invoke rc.d foster after any upgrade so it can remove (asking
the user) script added by upgrade procedure.

If anyone is interested, you can found rc.d foster at
http://caristudenti.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/rcdfoster (or
following the link from my home page ...).

Cheers.

Note: any suggestion are welcome, also note that I'm a Python beginner
so ... no warranty! :-)

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro