Re: FWD: Debian Swirl ascii-art (coloured using termcap)

Hi

Gregor Hoffleit schrieb:
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 06:48:55PM +0200, Arthur Korn wrote:
> > With tput this even works in rxvt, setterm didn't do that. Good
> > that I used variables for the strings ;).
>
> FWIW, on a white background, only the swirl and the red i point are
> visible--white text on white doesn't have too much contrast ;-)

Oh, I just can't get used to white backgrounds in terminals,
thus I allways have reverse-video set ;)

But no problem to fix that, I just replaced the white sequence
with reset+bold, now it shows equally well on white and black
background.

New version on http://people.debian.org/~arthur/debian-issue.sh

ciao, 2ri
--
twoflower:~# restarting braind....
twoflower:~# /usr/lib/intelligence not found. core dumped.