Re: debian releases before buzz

>>>>> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001 21:01:21 +0200, joost@topaz.mdcc.cx (Joost Kooij) said:

 Joost> On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 06:54:20PM +0200, Piotr Krukowiecki
 Joost> wrote:

 >> > I do have a copy of 0.93r6 if you want :^)
 >>
 >> I do, please :) It should be on archive.d.o IMO. All major 0.1 -
 >> 1.1 should be there (it can't be very big - max 1GB ?).

 Joost> There were not so many releases in between.  You can read
 Joost> about it in /usr/share/doc/debian-history/html/index.html, if
 Joost> you installed it.

 Joost> I remember some details that I could not find in the debian
 Joost> history text, so I'm throwing it out here on debian-devel for
 Joost> review.  It is all IIRC of course.

 Joost> 1.0 was rather less than more a release, some unattentive
 Joost>     silver disc
 Joost> vendor took a snapshot of unstable at the wrong time.  It is

Infomagic iirc and I believe I have a disc of that around here if
someone wants a copy.  (I'll have to search. :)

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!
@    http://jimdres.home.mindspring.com |  Linux is kewl!