ibm ngpt

I've been waiting long time ago to the 1.0 ngpt so, i'd like to package it
a little bit later, if it can provide some functionality that I need
(eg. the replacement for the glibc pthread's function). But i've some
question, that I hope you can answer.

It has a kernel patch to be able use threads in kernlen space afaik, what
is your opinion to apply this diff to the 2.4 serial kernel? how can we do
that? what problems may occur?

the second one, I hope nobody worked on that package, but if anybody done
something, please drop me a mail about his/her work, because there is a
REAL demand to build the lib with the standard posix thread API. (why gnu
pth, in debian libpth doesn't provide it yet?)

Please CC the answer to me, because I'm not readint deb-dev all the
time. :) Thanks.

If everything will be okay, i'm going to continue the packageing. :)

<quote>
<mhp> toma: banyek, megeccer igazad van megverlek :]
</quote>
--
VWOL
Tamas SZERB <toma@rulez.org>