Re: update_excuses

On 29 Jun 2001, Sam Hartman wrote:

>     Richard> The arm log says: I can't find package version
>     Richard> sendmail_8.11.4 8.12.0.Beta10-2 in the arm database.
>
> You are being foiled by the tendency of httpds to convert + to spaces
> in URLs.  Try escaping the plus.

I'm just clicking on the link generated by update_excuses...  It *has*
escaped the + to %2b (which seems correct).

I went to the arm section, and see the same thing there.  It *IS* the +
causing the trouble, as I can look at the 8.11 build failures.

Next idea ?

--
Rick Nelson
"They are both businesses - if you have given them enough money, I'm