Re: [users] Re: Time to fight for our beloved DEB format!

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 11:57:17PM -0800, Ethan Benson wrote:

> dpkg -s
>
> you really should rtfm...

Well, thank you for suggesting so kindly. The '-s' switch does exactly
what I want, but the manual page didn't even slightly hint of it.

> since when did we give a damn about commercial environments?

Since the time we began working within them, and since the time we
wanted to maximise the value of the skillset we have invested our
precious time in. Someday you will as well.

I never read a single word anywhere stating that Debian would be
anti-commercial.

Kind regards,

--
Matti Airas               Indigo, 312, Active X, MEMEX, Dolch,
mairas@iki.fi             fissionable, Propaganda, Mayfly, mixmaster,