Re: /var/samba -> /var/state/samba script

On 29-Jun-01, 10:25 (CDT), Wichert Akkerman <wichert@wiggy.net> wrote:
> Previously Federico Sevilla III wrote:
> > 1. Why does it do this without asking???
>
> [*snip*]
>
> Also the move is necessary to make the package FHS complient which is
> definitely a good thing.

Uh, which part of the current version of the FHS discusses
"/var/state"? (And based on my "stable" system, the contents of
/var/samba belong in either /var/run (the PIDs) or /var/cache
(browse.dat? guessing...)

Steve

--
Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org>
(Please do not CC me on mail sent to this list; I subscribe to and read