Re: Threading added to our debian-devel archive

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:38:56PM -0600, Wesley W. Terpstra wrote:
> Since nearly everyone who looked at our archive wanted something that
> provides what a traditional threaded view gives you, we've added a
> 'conversation reply tree' to our debian-devel archive. It shows what replies
> to what, but preserves chronological message sequence.

WOW!  that is excellent. makes both camps happy. this is a wonderful
compromise, and adds a value that some (me!) never imagined.

i do like the little graph in the corner.

however, in lynx and w3m, it is very very ugly. the idividual message
view, however, is acceptable.

-john