ITP: voicechat -- Text and voice mode chat over TCP/IP.

Hello all

 I apologise for being late to file this ITP.

voichat allows transferring bidirectional audio data in almost real time over
a TCP/IP network such as the Internet.voicechat also supports text conversation,
much like the common unix talk.Text and voice work at the same time bidirectionally.

I will upload the binary and also source to my domain today or tomorrow.
I will again post an e-mail after it is done.

                                                                                     -Jeffrin

--
Jeffrin Jose T.										GNU gives free software.
Compter Science Engineer.								GOD gives free eternal life.