Re: don't upgrade! libpam problem!

Quoting Wichert Akkerman (wichert@wiggy.net):
> Previously Timothy H. Keitt wrote:
> > No.  Imbecility is running sid on anthing but a spare machine.
> Ahhh, I always knew there was something wrong with me. Apparently
> I am completely imbecile since I run unstable on all my personal
> desktops. Thank you for clearing that up for me.
I actually run it on all my servers too, one of them is serving
ftp/www.debian.nl, one of them a hosting server, our office server, most of
them are updated daily, and some of them are always running the latest -ac
patch as well.

I'll call the lunacy asylum right away, for both wichert and me :)

Greets,
	Robert
--
			      Linux Generation