Re: ITP: epson-utils -- tools to get and set properties of Epson printers

#include <hallo.h>
Federico Di Gregorio wrote on Tue Jun 26, 2001 um 09:15:14AM:
> if the package contains the escputil program, it is already in debian...

No, it is another projekt with another history. My upstream author got
control codes directly from Epson so my package would support two
additional features. Since I don't like to repeat the work of Eric, I
told to upstream to work together with the upstream of escputil to
implement the rest.

Gr{us,eeting}s,
Eduard.
--
Der Nachteil an Linux ist, dass man sich irgendwann nicht mehr an den
Installationsvorgang erinnern kann.