Re: Python 2.0.1; transition plans for woody

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 04:36:28PM +0200, Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
>   (3) A new set of legacy packages python15 (python152 ???) for those who
>       think that they depend on the old version 1.5.2.

I wouldn't even bother with that, if everything C needs recompiling
anyway, just recompile for 2.0 only and be done with it.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@d2dc.net>                   Free software developer

<james> but, then I used an Atari, I was more likely to win the lottery in ten
        countries simultaneously than get accelerated X