Re: Intent to write: ITP

Quoting Pawel Wiecek (coven-debian-devel@debian.org):
> After sending a bunch of ITPs I found out that it's not very convenient. I'd
> like to create a dedicated script (similar to bug or reportbug) to send ITPs
> (and RFPs, ITOs, RFAs...). Are there any objections?

I don't really see the use of this. Do you really ITP that much you need
a script to create the emails for you?

I think ITP/ITO/RFP/RFA/... are things that don't need to be automated,
since they have to be accurate and contain correct information.

But hey, maybe i'm the onlyone with this point of view :)
And ofcourse it's your time :))

Regards,
Sander.