What to do with ae...

Now that the boot floppies use nano-tiny instead of ae, there is no longer
a need for ae in the base system, or even in the distribution at large.

The upstream author has been unavailable for more than two years, there is
no upstream source (Debian is the only source repository that I know of),
and nobody likes it ;-)

Unless there is some bored person out there who wants to maintain this
package, I'm ready to let it go all together (not just orphan it, but
remove it completely).

If there are no objections (or takers) I am ready to drop this package.

Suggestions?

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-