linux gazette again

I posted a few days ago about these packages not getting in
testing. Someone (I think it was Adrian Bunk) pointed out that some
meta-packages of lg-base depend on lg-issue packages, and the latest issue
(67) was not old enough at that time (sorry, deleted that mail already).

However, some days have passed, and they're _still_ not in testing. I
think this may have something to do with the fact that lg-issue packages
depend on lg-base, while these metapackages (lg-subscription and
friends) in turn depend on lg-issue packages. Since the metapackages are
built out of lg-base, they could perhaps be creating an endless
loop. Could this be the problem?

If so, I'll probably split the metapackages out of lg-base, so that they
don't interfere anymore. But then I want to be sure first ;-)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas in belgium

Try does not exist. Believe that you will do it, else you will fail.

       -- Luke Skywalker,
       in the trilogy "The Jedi Academy", Kevin J. Anderson