Re: traceroute in /usr/bin, not /usr/sbin

Rene Weber <rene_deblist@elvenlord.com> wrote:

>    A more compelling argument (to me) would be that moving everything would
> be too disruptive, or that having large numbers of symlinks is too messy.
> However, I don't see anyone in the "leave traceroute where it is" camp
> arguing either of those.

Then you mustn't have been listening to me.  The sbin rule as it stands
will force us to move sendmail as well.  Anyone remember the fun we had
moving it into sbin in the first place? I just can't see how anyone will
take the FHS seriously when sendmail is moved twice.