Re: netsaint plugins

On Wed, Jun 13, 2001 at 09:24:56AM +1000, Edward C. Lang wrote:
> are the netsaint packages going to be renamed, removed, or left as is?

For the time being left as they are. Once 0.0.7 has stabilised I will
upload packages for that and then really it's a case of seeing what happens.

I can't see the project dying, but as for what will happen, who knows?
Other developers may pick it up, Ethan may change his mind. Or it may
be renamed or rewritten.

Ben

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+