ITP: cplant -- cluster software environment

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Hi everybody,

I'm currently looking at the features and usability of cplant software
released by Sandia lab recently. Given the success of ASCI class
supercomputers, I'm confident that this is a prominent cluster
suite. The license is GPL and it's downloaded from URI
http://www.cs.sandia.gov/cplant

It's a large download so it's likely going to be several packages, first
I'm going to concentrate on the most essential/basic functions and then
go over to cover all the sources... Hopefully, this suite may provide
a replacement for what we've been discussing about standardizing HPC
configurations. If it proves to be too difficult/bloated to use, even
then this will give us an exact idea of the requirements. Excellent
timing :)

Thanks,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr>,