Re: QPL in /usr/share/comon-licences (was: Re: wnpp: ITP: apc -- Alternative PHP Cache speeds up loading PHP scripts in web servers)

> ==========================
> To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: QPL in /usr/share/comon-licences (was: Re: wnpp:
> ITP: apc -- Alternative PHP Cache speeds up loading PHP scripts
> in web servers)
> From: John Hasler <john@dhh.gt.org>
> Date: 11 Jun 2001 10:35:06 -0500
> ==========================
>
> But think of the flame war we can have over what x should be.
>  We can also
> argue about whether the rule should be percentage-based at all,
> or if it
> should be something like "the top ten licenses" or "any license
> used by
> more than n packages".

Maybe the problem is that we are not following any decided rule. :)
In fact some months ago I proposed GNU FDL in common-licences...

bye

---
Christian Surchi, csurchi@mclink.it
http://www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi
In a world without fences, who needs Windows and Gates?