Re: QPL in /usr/share/comon-licences (was: Re: wnpp: ITP: apc -- Alternative PHP Cache speeds up loading PHP scripts in web servers)

On Sun, 10 Jun 2001, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 12:44:11PM -0700, Mike Markley wrote:
> > > Whether or not it is becoming a common license is irrelevant -- that
> > > directory contains common licenses, not prospective common licenses.
> > > It's as simple as that. :)
> >
> > I challenge you to quantitatively define a common license.
>
> Er... any that is already in /usr/share/common-licenses? :)

Which was first: the chicken, or the egg? :-)

--
wouter dot verhelst at advalvas in belgium

Try does not exist. Believe that you will do it, else you will fail.

       -- Luke Skywalker,
       in the trilogy "The Jedi Academy", Kevin J. Anderson