Non-english dictionaries for aspell

I have made a package of the danish aspell dictionary and will upload
it in a couple of days if noboby objects. (with aspell-fo to follow)

I know that someone is working on a policy for dictionaries. I don't
do any smart stuff for making danish the default language I just
install the needed files the right places, so my packages shouldn't
interfere with any future policy on the area.

The only problem could be the package name, but aspell-<lang> is
(IMHO) the only sane name for such packages.

Any comments?

--
hash-bang-slash-bin-slash-bash