Re: orphaning all my packages

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 07:58:18PM +0000, michael d. ivey wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 03:41:21PM -0400, Dr. Guenter Bechly wrote:
> > powershell
>
> Since I'm in contact with upstream, and have done an NMU, I'll take
> this.  I'll re-title in BTS.

can you see if the author will fix the mouse handling so that it works
like an xterm?

i've spoken to him a few times about it and he seems willing to make
changes, but it never quite works out...i think i'm not explaining it
well enough or something.

in particular, right-clicking in the terminal window shouldn't bring up
a menu it should extend the selection.

it would also be nice if double-click (to select a "word") worked.
triple-click (to select an entire line) already works.

apart from these mouse-related bugs, powershell is an excellent program.

a wishlist feature would be to do what screen is capable of doing -
detach a session and re-attach it from somewhere else. dunno if that's
feasible with powershell. it probably makes more sense to add optional
gnome support to screen.

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@taz.net.au>