Seeking Debian contact

Hello,

I would like to find a contact in your organization with whom I could speak
or correspond on some issues that relate to understanding more about Debian
on a technical level. Do you think that you could help me to establish such
a contact?  I work in the Linux Technology Center that IBM has established
and such a contact would be much appreciated.  I thank you for your time
and hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Ken

Ken Hake, PMP
IBM Linux Technology Center
(512) 838-8575   T/L: 678-8575   FAX: (512) 838-0169
EMAIL: khake@us.ibm.com