Re: php4 not in testing

On Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 04:18:24PM +0200 , Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Eventually, we found a setup that worked:
>
>     extension=mhash.so
>     extension=imap.so
>     extension=ldap.so
>     extension=xml.so
>     extension=mysql.so
>     extension=gd.so
>     #extension=mcal.so
>     extension=domxml.so
>     extension=snmp.so
>     extension=pgsql.so
>
> But after upgrading mysql two weeks ago, we had to change the order in
> php.ini *again* to get apache back up, this time to

heh. that's not my fault, see :))

>     extension=mysql.so
>     extension=domxml.so
>     extension=gd.so
>     extension=imap.so
>     extension=ldap.so
>     extension=mhash.so
>     extension=pgsql.so
>     extension=snmp.so
>
> Although it's supposed to be resolved (duh).

I have to make a list of known working configurations somewhere. This is
really starting to annoy me. Probably only option will be to link everything
staticaly. And into one big libphp4.so to be on the safe side.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz