Re: Sponsoring, signing, etc.

Le Thu, Jun 07, 2001 at 09:34:26AM +1000, Jason Thomas écrivait:
> shouldn't something like this be part of the debian.org, rather than
> some other domain.  My first thoughts when I found it where "is this
> legit".

The sponsor system has never been officially accepted in Debian. Some
highly influent people were against this and refused to host this page on
a debian.org server. Those people have changed their mind in between but
the page has not been moved.

Now it's linked from the developers corner and it's ok this way.

Le bouche à oreille du Net : http://www.beetell.com
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com