Re: mosix gcc question

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 02:24:57AM +0200, Jens-E. Hansen wrote:

> I know this is off topic but I would like to know if somebody could give me a
> location where I can find a debian gcc 2.91.66 package. We have 2.95.4
> installed what results in an kernel panic after the mosix kernel is booted.

The last I checked for this, I had found a bug report filed
against the kernel (but, I'm not sure about exactly where I saw it)
However the debs for 2.91.66 aren't around in unstable. Ideally, they
should be there..

The last time I had to make a kernel with xfs, I found a redhat machine, which
had kgcc.. (kernel gcc, 2.91.66)
Yes, its quite ugly to do things this way..

viral

--
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.