Re: Beta package of python-omniorb available for testing/sponsorship

Peter Eckersley (2001-06-01 04:09:35 +1000) :

> I've just finished hacking together a python-omniorb package...

Ah, at last there's some competition...  I think I'm a bit biased
towards python-orbit (I'm part of upstream and maintainer), but I
welcome it.  If you don't find anyone else to sponsor you (which might
be preferable, if only not to leave all Python ORBs in the same
hands), I'll be glad to help you there.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Magic is one thing, and reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits is another.
  -- Twoflower, in The Colour of Magic (Terry Pratchett)