ITAP: SGI Performance Co-Pilot 2.2.0 now available

The license (which is in the download directory of the FTP server and
presumably in the source package as well) is GPL 2.1.

This package is a very powerful and exciting way of measuring performance of
a network of machines.  If used correctly it can allow you to visualise the
way that load on one machine correlates with load on another.  For example
you could view web hits, disk access, and CPU load of all machines and notice
that a high rate of web hits means lots of disk access on the web servers and
CPU usage on the database server!

However I believe that this package requires more time than I have available
and that I can't do it on my own without neglecting my work on other packages.
So I am announcing my intention to assist in packaging PCP.  I will test it,
assist in debugging it, and upload the result if the packager is not yet a
Debian developer.

I think that this would be a good opportunity for a new developer to learn
about packaging.  Recently some people have expressed interest in joining the
Debian project but not had any definate plans for what to package, this might
be something for them to investigate.