Re: anyone going to USENIX?

frodo@morgul.net writes:
>I know it's still a little ways off, but is anybody here planning on
>attending the USENIX Technical Conference in Boston this year?  It runs
>from June 25 - 30.
>
>If enough people from the Debian community will be attending, it would
>be worthwhile to get together, eat, drink, exchange GPG keys, discuss
>Debian issues, etc.  Perhaps even a formal Debian BoF would be cool,
>though I'm not necessarily volunteering to host it (not refusing to
>either...I'm still neutral).

We've had a Debian Bof at the last 3 Usenixes (Usenices?), so it'd be
a reasonable idea.

>So how 'bout a quick show of hands from people who think they'll be
>there?

I've held back from saying this until now, as it wasn't definite, but
there will be a couple of us from the UK - me and Dave Swegen.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there