Re: debsign process

Hi,

Quoting Sander Smeenk (CistroN Medewerker) (ssmeenk@cistron.nl):
> This seems unlogic! Shouldn't it create *.changes and *.dsc files,
> and then start signing, so if it fails, one can run debsign on
> the *.changes file manually?
The 'changes' file contains the MD5 sum of the signed 'dsc' file, and
therefore cannot be created in a single run:

"It is careful to  calculate the  size  and  MD5  sum of the newly signed .dsc
file and replace the original values in the .changes file."

Apart from that, AFAIK gpg cannot sign seperate files in a single run (not
entirely sure).

Greets,
	Robert
--