Re: AOP: openh323gatekeeper

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 01:29:18AM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 08:59:27PM +1000, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> > Like the previous one, it works for me, although I havn't tested it much. If
> > anyone has any comments...
>
> Do you care to elaborate what you have tested? I.e. netmeeting with a
> peer which is using a proxy, too, or something like this?

I tested it with netmeeting. I'm not happy with it though.
Both users in a call must be using the same gatekeeper, or
gatekeepers which are neighbours.

Users of different gatekeepers, or of no gatekeeper at all, cannot call
you if you use a gatekeeper.

Hence it isn't really a general purpose proxy for netmeeting.

Hamish