AOP: openh323proxy

AOP = Announcement of Packaging

I have today, for my own purposes, packaged the openh323proxy, as found on
sourceforge. Considering I've got a working package and can't find any other
packaged versions of this package, I'm announcing it here.

It works for me. I would appreciate it if other people could test it with
the actual versions in unstable rather than recompiled versions for potato.

I think Hamish Moffatt just asked this on the sourceforge list, so this is to
him too.

I am not a debian maintainer.
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>