Re: Automake 2.50 migration strategy, as implemented

On 27 May 2001, James Troup wrote:

> Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> writes:
>
> > Since I do currently because of the lack of a running autobuilder
>
> The i386 autobuilder is alive and well; it stalls sometimes because
> ssh sucks, but it's there and compiling the tiny percentage of
> packages that need compiled (e.g. did gnucash today).

Interesting. I did e.g. sometimes recompile glibc after it was 9 days in
unstable to get it into testing (and the packages that were build on other
architectures with this new glibc).

Who's responsible for the i386 autobuilder? Are you the maintainer (the
gnucash upload is signed by your PGP key)?

cu
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi