Re: Need Debian Developer as Consultant

<james@spunkysoftware.com> writes:

> Understand Thomas that I hurt my chances of venture capital to hire
> developers full time if I tell too much. They are afraid that other
> companies are lurking waiting to steal ideas. You know what these wankers
> are like.

Oh, I am sensitive to that.  You certainly don't need to spell out the
details of the project.  The guideline is that you need to be able to
tell people that the software they are working on is DFSG free
software (note that price is not the issue here).  If you can do that,
then I at least don't have a problem with your post.