Re: ITP: fortunes-movies : Fortune files containing movie quotes.

On Thu, 24 May 2001 19:25:51 +0530, Viral <viral@debian.org> wrote:

> Package: wnpp
> Version: N/A; reported 2001-05-24
> Severity: wishlist
>
> fortunes-movies contains movie quotes from the movies The Matrix and
> Almost Famous.

What do you think about also including fortunes from The Simpsons and a
few others I've found on freshmeat and make fortunes-misc instead?
I'm planning to package fortunes-atheism separately, because it is huge
(~600 kb) and the current fortunes maintainer doesn't seem to have noticed
my request to include it with the mainstream fortune cookies (I've filed a
bug a month ago).

--
 _ _  _| _  _  | _   . _ | _  carlos.debian.net   Debian-BR Project
(_(_|| |(_)_)  |(_|\/|(_)|(_| uin#: 981913 (icq)  debian-br.sf.net

Linux: the choice of a GNU generation - Registered Linux User #103594
A CONS is an object which cares.   -- Bernie Greenberg.