Postfix upgrade b0rked

dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/postfix_0.0.20010502.SNAPSHOT-2_i386.deb (--unpack):
 subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1
  /var/cache/apt/archives/postfix_0.0.20010502.SNAPSHOT-2_i386.deb
  Ack!  Something bad happened while installing packages.  Trying to recover:
Press return to continue.

This happens if select "no configuration", too. I'd be happier if the
script's failover mode was to actually install the package and leave
/etc/postfix/main.cf.dpkg-new for me to look at.

Dima
--
E-mail dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu (@work) or at crosswinds dot net (@home)
http://www.bmrb.wisc.edu/descript/gpgkey.dmaziuk.ascii -- GnuPG 1.0.4 public key